- I just published “Lebanese Diaspora Christians and Global Islamophobia” medium.com/p/lebanese-dia… 9 months ago
- I just published “No, demographics and cheap labor alone do not explain Germany’s refugees welcome policy” medium.com/p/no-demograph… 9 months ago
- @k7vin Haha yes. When do you start again? 10 months ago
- I just published “Trump can make America great again, I’m staying where it’s already great” medium.com/p/trump-can-ma… 10 months ago
- I just published “Neoliberalism, the root of all evil?” medium.com/p/neoliberalis… 10 months ago
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Adolf Fischer, a British labor activist was innocent yet tried and sentenced to death in 1887. With the rope around his neck, and shortly before the trap opened below his feet, he screamed that this is the happiest day in … Continue reading
Daniel Gilbert’s book that I have just finished reading for the second time in 2 years is not a self help book. Anyone that takes psychological advice from someone who is not licensed or trained to give it should have … Continue reading
The 1970’s and 80’s signaled the rise of financial mathematics as a powerful tool to make constant returns from financial markets. Fischer Black and Myron Scholes had planted the seeds for what was going to be the foundation of derivatives … Continue reading
Did you ever wonder what could be the reasons why the future you imagined has got nothing to do with what it ends up being?
Could it be that your brain is tricking you into making the wrong decisions?
This video is beyond the regular TED talk. You’re listening to a genius.
I recently discovered a paper by famous economist Robert Shiller which had I find amazing findings in terms of how we perceive the future and how it ends up being. I sent an email to Nassim N. Taleb to take … Continue reading
They Called him Mr. Doom until Doomsday Happened. My Review of Roubini’s Lessons on Crisis Economics – Part 2
Plate Tectonics – Continued This is Part 2 of my review of Roubini’s Crisis Economics, and I take over from where Part 1 ended, which was describing the causes of the Global Financial Crisis. The following parts of this book … Continue reading
Often economics is about finding the right chart to express a certain phenomena. Take a look at the 3 distinct periods above: Before 1999 and the creation of the Euro: Yields on the Greek, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese are much higher than … Continue reading